1. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about you, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We collect personal identification information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information and browse our Website anonymously, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities with our products and/or services. We may collect your personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the following actions when you:
- visit the Website register on the company site
- Create or register an account on the company site.
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- fill out a form
- Interact with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Website.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company uses collected information In general, We may collect and use your personal information for the following:
- providing customer service (e.g. responding to queries and requests; informing you about service status and product updates; sending you alerts and newsletters);
- run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website features;
- send you about information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you;
- conducting and completing transactions (e.g. processing orders and payments; providing products or services that have been requested);
- performing market analysis; managing and enhancing our products and services; developing new products);
- conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties;
- offering promotions and loyalty programs); complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits);
- maintaining investor relations (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, publications, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties);
- performing evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of employees)
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal identification information to others without your consent. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users internally, with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
5. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Company Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between you and some portions of the Website may happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
While we try to make all reasonable efforts to store personal information collected in a secure server and/or secure files and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date, the Internet is not a secure medium for the transmission of information, nor that we are to perfectly secure your personal data from cyber-attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses.
Therefore, you will not hold us liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal data arising from such risks. You also agree that we also will not assume responsibility or liability for any claim, damage or loss connected to the loss of, or unauthorized use of, any personal information, whether by unauthorized access to the server or files or otherwise. Unauthorized access to our server or files, whether to upload or modify information or to use the Contents.
6. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Automatically on your visit, If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Website, read pages, or download information, the web server will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. This information includes Internet Provider (IP) addresses, which are captured in web server log files by default. We may use this data to help us monitoring and/or enhance the Website.
8. INQUIRIES AND FORM SUBMISSIONS
9. VOLUNTARY SURVEYS
Information obtained bу voluntary surveys mау bе uѕеd bу thе Company Website, аnd shared with partners, affiliates оr оthеr membership organizations, fоr commercial purposes.
Registration iѕ аn active step tаkеn bу you tо interact with us; it саn include participation in surveys; information request viа email, mail оr courier; joining оf mailing list, affiliate programs оr оthеr membership organizations; оr ordering оf products.
11. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
Third Party Advertisers mау рlасе cookies оn уоur computer thаt collects information, аnd аrе nоt subject tо thiѕ Website’s control. Thiѕ Website iѕ nоt responsible fоr downloads frоm Third Party Advertisers thаt mау соntаin viruses оr worms thаt harms уоur computer оr softwares. Thiѕ Website iѕ аlѕо nоt responsible fоr thе accuracy оf content bу Third Pаrty Advertisers. We are nоt responsible fоr thе obtaining оf information bу Third Party Advertisers whеn visitors аnd customers click оn banners, pop-ups оr hyperlinked advertisings.
12. ACCESS & CORRECTION OF USER PERSONAL DATA OR WITHDRAWAL OF APPROVAL
We assume that the personal data we hold (submitted by you) is accurate and up-to-date. We understand that such personal data may be changed frequently. You may request access to, and have the opportunity to update, amend or withdraw your information by contacting us. We encourage you to contact us immediately in order to access or update any personal information. We reserve the right to verify your identity.
Please contact us to make a request to withdraw your previously consented information.
13. CHILDREN’s ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Website from those we actually know are under 12, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 12.
14. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Website and/or our products and services, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms & conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website and/or our products and services. Your continued use of the Website and/or our products and services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
15. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY